26 April 2006

Tuesday, the day of Assignment #3

Today was a success - I started to finish my pyc201-5 assignment 01!!

Then I was reminded to hand over issues to God, but I wanted to try
something first. Now I see that I may have wasted my time over things
that if given over to God, would have been sorted long ago...

Youth Community Boards [www.youthboards.za.net] is growing at a steady
rate and it is slowly spreading via word of mouth. I can't see any other
boards that need to be added - that's what the board request forum is
there for!
I wonder if when I chose to use postgreSQL as the database, it was God
doing the choices - oh well...

At around 8pm I put a music cd into media player [I stuck the disk onto
the monitor] and it's still playing. I had thought that it had grown
into a bigger cd, but then I remembered that I had the player set to
repeat...
and to think, I am a fundi...

Right, everyone is asleep and the silly download is almost complete -
I'm a bit scared of the time, but God's on that one! oo, the download is
done and now I can get to bed at long last!!

Later today I hope to email another blog - I decided to try blog
everyday... I know, it WILL be random, but then that's just me and what
I want my blog to be. I won't follow any standards, but I will perform
the following command each time I connect to IRC - /timer 0 120 /msg
#suiscript ping/pong - but this will be once in a while, cuz I'm only
gonna use email and occasionally login to gmail when permitted to extra
web-time.

Hmm.. I started to say I was going to bed? OK, then bed it is!
Praise God,
Malcs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home