27 April 2006

Rest, Paint, Rest, Sing, Eat, Sing, Inside, Sung! All on Thursday...

Today was an interesting day.
 
I got high on water-based paint fumes. I couldn't see the paint as it was splattering all over me. I saved my glasses and found out about lunch 30 minutes late...
 
The student group got to paint the church and I got to put the final coat of paint on in the boardroom! And then I came home to play on my (musical) keyboard, finding a song to sing at the choir audition! The strange thing was that I sounded all nervous in my singing when I was not even nervous of singing in front of the people I knew.
 
It was fun and I loved it. The only problem is that I have already forgotten where we will be practising...
I just want to do music!
I can either sing forever, or play an instrument...
 
I'm gonna now go play my violin,
Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home