10 May 2006

First name Last name, and other odd things

I had to laugh at a response to a question via email. In my inbox, the entry read:
From: First name Last name
Subject: RE: blah blah
 
I give a lift to a youth member of the Eastside Community Church Youth Group (U*th) and he sent me an SMS:
"Send me a message when you are the gate"
 
I've been driving two identical cars in the last few months, the only 'difference' is in the outside appearance - one is Metalic dark-Blue with tinted windows and mag wheels; the other is snow white with clear windows and steel wheels.
I went to a U*th event and one of the girls remarked that I have a new car -- all I did to the blue one, is I put new seat covers on! ...and I spent 7 minutes explaining to her that the car is STILL 10+ years old - I repeated myself a million times too...
 
.......and the best thing about all this... whenever i sit in front of this computer to type about my funny things, i forget the lot, so i'll send this off so you can read it, as it has been too long since i posted anything to this!!?!
 
Or perhaps a real funny thing for me, driving home at night, the driver in front of me thought i was following him, until i turned into my driveway... you should have seen it -- yes i know, it's not that funny, but still, it takes up some pixel space...
 
Keep your heart beating,
Malcs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home