28 May 2006

An amazing weekend

God is so in the sense of WOW! And if you didnt get that,
God is so like WOW!
 
The shed was only going to get telkom in months, but God stepped in!
The shed didnt have 3-phase power to the stage, but God stepped in!
The shed sounded like a huge hall, but God stepped in!
 
God has shown Himself in many ways at the opening of Chapter Two @ Eastside Community Church (ECC).
 
Not a single person was a target for 'road kill' as ECC moved in a 'march' from The Glen high school to our new home, cnr Primula & Garsfontein Rds.
The Magnolia Dell market was brilliant, but I do have one regret... I said no to jumping on a massive 'Jumping Castle'!?!
 
My mind is racing like a mad bull-cow dancing in a chicken-run, and I type slower than I think...
I have finished thinking, and I'm am now thinking of bed?!?!
 
God is beyond great, beyond awesome, and I still say,
Serving God is Fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home