03 October 2007

Time to heal....

I have chosen to heal. The following is something from what i got from
my father.
Idolise. K. Authority. K. Faithfulness. K.
Nurture/materialistic. K. Physical affection. NK. Time spent together. k. Unconditional acceptance. K. Psalm 139. Heartfelt communication. k.
Patience. K. Encouragement. k. Godly example.k.Double standards. K.
Biblical instruction. K. Discipline. k. Build trust relationship. K.
i want to heal. I think i have been keeping myself back by not
having much self control. And then the God thing... I'll admit, i'm a
little far from God. Though i have been listening to the book of
Samuel.

I'm thankful that my church is family oriented. And finally,
thank you to Impact Radio for their program at 10p till 12.

SMiLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home