30 September 2007

Time.....

It is amazing what time can do to a person. Last night, I didnt see a clock while I installed ubuntu. Nor did I notice, once it was running, that the clock is moved to the top of the screen. I have no idea why I installed ubuntu..as I already use SUSE!? When I got bored of ubuntu (poweruser unfriendly), I booted into SUSE and got a huge shock. It was after 1 in the morning. I shutdown and retired to bed. I even tried to blog, but I managed to push the red key on my phone..closing the application and gritting my teeth?! In the morning, I decided to do some gardening. It took me the whole day to prepare an area to receive some ferns. And before it got too dark, I vacuumed the pool. Blah Blah. I tried watching a movie, but got up when I disagreed with the content. I jammed on the keyboard, played with my MBR, booted into 3 OS’s and jammed some more cuz I got bored of a silly computer. Cant wait to open my eyes again.. SMiLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home