30 April 2007

Good FROZEN morning

No! Winter has not hit - it's only Autumn.... I hope?!?

I've been house-sitting this past weekend. One heck of a frozen affair
and I HAD to get out of bed in the mornings. Saturday was art at nine,
Sunday was church at eight, Today was gardeners at seven.

Yes! I didn't want to get out of bed, but I had to. If I did not, I
would not have had a brilliant weekend by now.

hmmMmm.. I'm trying to get out of the habit of using foul language and
phrases - and I can thank an old friend for that, as he said foul things
every five minutes.

ok, Well it has warmed up a bit - time to have fun in the sun! My eyes
are irritated, so I'll be blind when I put on my shades!!?!

I like these paragraphs.
SMILE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home