02 October 2007

I am my own worst enemy…

Sigh.. All I wanted to do was to mirror a site, but that took time as I first had to get my box to connect to the net. Then I checked mail… I got mail from SUIS. And I thought, “ag, to put a picture and some text onto a page wont take 10 minutes…” HaHa!?! It took 5 seconds for me to decide that the image and text were not centered and therefore made the page look spastic.. Two tables later and it was done. And just thinking, I could have made it offline and then uploaded the final file. And when that was done, I went to sit on my bed and write this using my phone. I should have enabled HTML tags, so that I could at least have some format to my posts… I know I should start my day with prayer, or at least greet God in the morning. I just Havent been doing that. this.Intelli-text(’is nightmare’); notice the odd words with or without capitals.. I’m still sitting on my bed. Getting hungry. But I wont do anything as I am my own worst enemy. I’m lazy. I wont eat unless it keeps me awake or it makes me think of eating, but I’m too tired to munch. No. I want some Squirrels. Yummy snack food from Spar. If its not called that, then Spar is welcome to give me free boxes of the cerial for a year. Yes. This is turning into randomness, so therefore I must be falling asleep with my eyes open and still sitting on my pillow on the edge of my bed. My back hurts. Shame. SMiLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home