14 November 2007

Caught green-handed

I had my friend come over for some chill time, even tho I was watering
the grass next to the driveway. I then decided to feed my lungs. Out
came the hookah and choc-mint tobacco. I have better flavours, but I
guessed I should use old stock. It was a good month or two since I
last used the HB...Used lots of ice, cold water and packed the
tobacco in a ring. I think I'm getting better at it the more I do it.
Anyway, by the time we were about done, my parents came home. btw, we
were smoking outside the front door. I saw the lights and ran to the
gate to prevent the hose getting squashed. I didnt hear a thing about
it..even when my Mom opened the packet containing boxes of tobacco. I
still wonder if they think I'm a druggi... I also learned that packing
away hoses at night causes blindness.. Also, if something doesnt work
in PHP, check the variables. And some ppl lie like pilchards - I'm not
aware of any swearing policy.. If I'm not mistaken, I have a pretty
good log viewer..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home